We aim to keep parents fully informed and involved. At the beginning of each academic year, parents receive a ‘Parent Pack’ to enable school and home to update important, relevant, current details. We also provide the following:
- A weekly ‘Tuesday’ newsletter (also available via the web-site)
- Letters for special occasions, group events and out-of-school activities.
- Termly parents' evenings. In the autumn term, this is an opportunity for you to get to know your child's teacher. In the spring term, we invite you to a more formal discussion regarding your child’s progress. In the summer term, you have the opportunity to discuss your child’s annual report with the class teacher.
- A reading diary, which enables you to communicate directly with your child's teacher regarding his/ her reading progress.
- Willow and Rowan Class have a homework diary.
If you wish to see either the Headteacher or your child's class teacher, please contact the school administrator, who will then liaise with the teacher concerned to make an appointment. We do welcome visits and enquiries, but as we are a small team, with many commitments, we feel that this system is necessary for the smooth running of our school.